Thursday, December 13, 2012

... well if you insist

Hey Everyone!

Ok I know I haven't blogged in foreverrrr, but since my girlfriend started her blog (with her cousin) I've been playing around with the idea of starting up my own blog again.  So here it is - Steve Rivers: Road Journals.  My family & friends are always interested in hearing about my crazy stories on the road, so without completely spilling the beans (and revealing too much about the characters in my life) I will start posting cool short-stories, photos, random/outrageous/inspiring quotes & one-liners from my adventures as a traveling artist & songwriter.  

Stay tuned and hope you enjoy!

Cheers & God Bless,
Steve Rivers

www.steveriversmusic.com
@sriverstweets
www.facebook.com/steveriversofficial


1 comment:

  1. Yayy!!! Also, you should configure your gadgets on the side of your blog so people can follow you directly on blogger. ;)

    I'll help you if you need it. <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete